A school careers advisor once told me I’d make a good librarian – so here’s my recipes categorised alphabetically…
Welcome to easyteas
Easy every-day recipes for after-work cooks.
Thanks for visiting easyteas - I share tasty, quick and easy ideas for what to have for tea tonight, all inspired by the great food and drink I find around me in sunny Cardiff.
I'd love to hear your thoughts on the ideas through comments or @mattappleby.
looking for ideas?
- A traditional fish pie (including easy cheese sauce) May 5, 2010
- Giant filled Yorkshire puddings May 8, 2010
- Cheat’s chicken casserole – chicken and mushrooms in creamy white wine sauce October 11, 2009
- Best bolognese ever in minutes September 14, 2009
- Smoked mackerel fishcakes October 12, 2009
- Easy cheesy cod gratin August 21, 2016
- Easy roasted red pepper and garlic soup March 28, 2015
- My year in beer – top beers of 2014 January 10, 2015
- Sprout, chicken and pecorino winter salad December 21, 2014
- Pork embul – slow-cooked Sri Lankan curry November 16, 2014
- June Gibson: I have been making welsh cakes, or bakestones for 50 odd years and this is the the first time I…
- Turmeric Tomatoes Nigel Slater Recipe: […] Cheat’s Chicken Casserole. – easyteas – This is very close to what i grew up having in the 70’s…
- easyteas: Thanks for commenting Ann. Sounds like a lovely trip to the US coming up. Although you're right about what customs…
- Ann: We always call/called them bakestones. I can remember asking for half a dozen bakestones when my late husband and I…
- Edward: This is very close to what i grew up having in the 70's but was called Chicken Supreme in our…
find popular ingredients
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
matt on instagram
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.