A school careers advisor once told me I’d make a good librarian – so here’s my recipes categorised alphabetically…
Welcome to easyteas
Easy every-day recipes for after-work cooks.
Thanks for visiting easyteas - I share tasty, quick and easy ideas for what to have for tea tonight, all inspired by the great food and drink I find around me in sunny Cardiff.
I'd love to hear your thoughts on the ideas through comments or @mattappleby.
looking for ideas?
- A traditional fish pie (including easy cheese sauce) May 5, 2010
- Giant filled Yorkshire puddings May 8, 2010
- Cheat’s chicken casserole – chicken and mushrooms in creamy white wine sauce October 11, 2009
- Best bolognese ever in minutes September 14, 2009
- Smoked mackerel fishcakes October 12, 2009
- Easy cheesy cod gratin August 21, 2016
- Easy roasted red pepper and garlic soup March 28, 2015
- My year in beer – top beers of 2014 January 10, 2015
- Sprout, chicken and pecorino winter salad December 21, 2014
- Pork embul – slow-cooked Sri Lankan curry November 16, 2014
- June Gibson: I have been making welsh cakes, or bakestones for 50 odd years and this is the the first time I…
- Turmeric Tomatoes Nigel Slater Recipe: […] Cheat’s Chicken Casserole. – easyteas – This is very close to what i grew up having in the 70’s…
- easyteas: Thanks for commenting Ann. Sounds like a lovely trip to the US coming up. Although you're right about what customs…
- Ann: We always call/called them bakestones. I can remember asking for half a dozen bakestones when my late husband and I…
- Edward: This is very close to what i grew up having in the 70's but was called Chicken Supreme in our…
find popular ingredients
- RT @BITCCymru: Kicking off our #RBWeek Members' Forum with @mattappleby on community benefits and how we can do more together https://t.co/… 17 hours ago
- RT @RCMAmarkets: Saturday - Roath Real Food & indie @RoathCrafts indoors. 2 in 1. 9.30-1 @MackSportsClub twitter.com/RoathCrafts/st… 1 week ago
- RT @LEGO_Group: RT for a chance to win a LEGO @StarWars Celebration exclusive! #LEGOSWCO #SWCO lego.build/SWCO https://t.co/XTVaHbw… 1 week ago
- RT @BITCCymru: Coming to a restaurant near you…salad (grown in Bute Park by asylum seekers) cardiffnewsroom.co.uk/r/13695/coming… https://t.co/9639QYRk6S 3 weeks ago
- RT @BITCCymru: #GiveAndGainWales isn't so far away. Have YOU signed up yet? bitc.org.uk/wales/what-we-… @WWUtilities @WelshGovernment https://… 1 month ago
matt on instagram
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.